1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

NFL App on Droid X

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Bunyan, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Bunyan

Bunyan New Member

Hi Guys,

Did I miss something or do we have to pay the $10/month for the V-cast to watch games live with the NFL app?

I was able to watch games and video clips with the app on my X but now it's asking for a subscription.

Is my app faulty or did I just a "first free" month when I first purchased the X?

Thanks for clearing this up.
  2. bp1104

bp1104 New Member

I was wondering the same thing. Funny, but it seems to have coincided with the start of the regular season. I guess it's a pay service for the regular season?
  3. garath

garath New Member

Yeah. There's been a few discussions about that recently. They started charging for live streams as of 9/1. People who downloaded the app before 7/21 or something were grandfathered in.
  4. zonaRSX

zonaRSX New Member

That's bullsh*T!!!! I'd love to at least watch the redzone plays