NFL 2015-2016 Season Talk

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Who will be running the show in Dallas next year? Rumor has it Romo is on his way out.

No secret Jerry loves Texas' own Johnny Manziel. The Brown's will probably let him go and another former Brown will go on to be a good player elsewhere! I dont know how the Clowns will ever be relevent again. I hate you Art Model and more so Michael White (the mayor that wouldn't give the Browns a similar deal that the Indians and Cavs got for a stadium)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Needed to be done. The guy blew up the team to get the team he wanted and the record shows. You bring in last year's top RB (a downhill runner) and now you have him running laterally from the shotgun, why? And the one thing that held Eagles up for half the season is now non-existant, the defense.

The only thing that's shocking is the timing of the firing. One game left I thought for sure they'd finish the season with him, but now I guess fans can go in to the next game expecting a loss or having no expectation at all. As for me, multiple blowouts the last few games and an absolute demolition of the Eagles by the Redskins, a team not even predicted to make the playoffs, came into Lincoln Financial Field and clinched the division.

It's a rebuilding process that's finally happening. Chip inherited a good team from Reid, imo, and decided to get rid of everyone to make it his own. Let the record show that Chip is a lousy GM. Chip the GM failed Chip the coach, which ended up costing him his job.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
9ers hired Kelly today.
BWHAHAHA!!
I saw a fan poll today asking waa it the right move. 51% said yes. I'll bet those 51% consisted of Seahawks , Rams , and Cardinals fans exclusively. BWHAHAHA! That strong defense of the Eagles looked pitiful because of Chip and his system. That weak defense of the 49ers with the Kelly system and Kap back at qb? The other nfc west teams got an early Christmas present in 2 more biweeks each next year.
Now I'm sure the ownership was shooting for the number 1 draft pick and fired their last coach for winning too many games to get it. BWHAHAHA!

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
9ers hired Kelly today.
BWHAHAHA!!
I saw a fan poll today asking waa it the right move. 51% said yes. I'll bet those 51% consisted of Seahawks , Rams , and Cardinals fans exclusively. BWHAHAHA! That strong defense of the Eagles looked pitiful because of Chip and his system. That weak defense of the 49ers with the Kelly system and Kap back at qb? The other nfc west teams got an early Christmas present in 2 more biweeks each next year.
Now I'm sure the ownership was shooting for the number 1 draft pick and fired their last coach for winning too many games to get it. BWHAHAHA!

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><
I called it like 2 months ago to every Niners fan. "Kelly will get fired and Niners will hire him to hopefully revive Kaep's career"

I hope they enjoy watching the shotgun every play.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Notice how this niner fan is not commenting on enthusiasm about the hire.

The only good thing is with Baalke, we do not have to worry about Kelly making crazy personnel decisions like canning all the talent. For one all of our talent quit last year and Trent Baalke made it clear when he fired Jim Harbaugh that he runs the team. So we will get Kelly the coach and not Kelly the GM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The only good thing is with Baalke, we do not have to worry about Kelly making crazy personnel decisions like canning all the talent. For one all of our talent quit last year and Trent Baalke made it clear when he fired Jim Harbaugh that he runs the team. So we will get Kelly the coach and not Kelly the GM.

Well nobody can truthfully call you a fair weather fan that's for sure :)

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well nobody can truthfully call you a fair weather fan that's for sure :)

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Yeah because it is a tornado going on in 9er town.

maxresdefault.jpg

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

To Kelly's credit, as long as he doesn't have any say in personnel, I think he can be a pretty good coach. Sure his playbook is more like a "quick guide", but with the right personnel it works, look at the first and second year of his Eagles tenure before the team blew up.

I think the concern is Kap. On paper he seems like a great fit for Kelly's system, but he's far from an accurate passer and their receivers are questionable, imo. For now they seemingly have pretty good pieces, but can it all come together.

It really is a bold move by York, impossible to tell if it was the right move or not. However, as long as York is running the team, they're probably doomed.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The Arizona/Green Bay game last night reignited my love for the game. The coaches and players made so many bad decisions, it's good to see that even professionals aren't perfect. Aaron Rodgers made a terrible call trying to run a play as opposed to spiking the ball to stop the clock.

Then, Mr. Perfect, Larry Fitzgerald comes through when they need him. Arizona deserved that game, and it paid off. I loved all of it!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That Arizona/Green Bay game was a really good game. Sure sloppy play on both sides but overall I'd say it was a pretty good game. Considering the adversity that Rodgers had to play through with his 2nd/3rd string receivers proves how great of a QB he is and is arguably the best right now.

It was an insane last few minutes of the game and those hail mary plays by Rodgers were nothing short of amazing. Got a cannon of an arm, but it still extremely accurate. Great game with a crazy ending.

Today's Broncos vs Steelers game was a pretty ugly game, then again that's like most Steelers games...

Broncos weren't a strong #1 heading into the playoffs and it showed today with a depleted Steelers team. Hopefully they elevate their play with the Patriots next week.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wow beastmode.

Roman-Harper-cracked-helmet.jpg

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
epa_usa_american_football_nfl_playoff_78934720-e1453138174577.jpg

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
For a guy coming off of abdominal surgery, Carolina sure had a hard time taking him down for a few of his possessions.

His time in Seattle is done though, especially considering that other RB, forget his name, was playing pretty well before he went down for the season.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Sorry to any Cards fans here but found this and I had to share lol

60PUxOd.jpg