NFL 2015-2016 Season Talk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get to play with Star Destroyer, Death Star, Tie Fighter, etc Bluetooth speakers at work. What's a football. The Star Destroyer actually ports the sounds in a way it has surprisingly deep bass for a ~3" woofer.
Anyway, now that Kam blinked I think we're going to find out his not being there isn't why the Seahawks are 0-2. They are as undisciplined as the worst Al Davis Raiders and that's why they're losing.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think we are tracking well for the #1 pick.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Biggest surprises for me so far today are Jags scored 17 and Jets lost

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Eagles finally won. Didn't get a chance to watch the game, but once again the offense stalled in the second half but defense kept the Jets at bay.

The only game I did manage to catch a part of was that Niner game and I want my 20min back. Arizona was playing with 2 QBs today for most of the game

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm not quite going to give up yet but I think you're right. :(
Last two games were ugly, and yesterday Kaep was nowhere to be found. No rhythm and no confidence. I know it's only 3 games into the season, but the past two games pretty much summed up how I thought Niners would be against good teams, but even worse.

Eagles been terrible as well. Every team has caught onto Kelly's playcalling scheme and it's starting to show. First half yesterday looked good, but second half was more of the same like the first two games.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Though Kap not helping he is not the only issue with this team. There seem to be a breakdown. I feel like this team just has no chemistry.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Though Kap not helping he is not the only issue with this team. There seem to be a breakdown. I feel like this team just has no chemistry.
Yup, no chemistry.

Their defense showed up pretty well today, especially compared to the past two weeks, but the offense is completely lost.

And I can't believe the Eagles blew the game....

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup, no chemistry.

Their defense showed up pretty well today, especially compared to the past two weeks, but the offense is completely lost.

And I can't believe the Eagles blew the game....
It's gotta be hard to give your best when your coach publicly considers you just a cog in the wheel . He doesn't seem tip understand the "system" is more than just a bunch of robots going through the motions.
Ryan, with the Bills, seems to be suffering with the opposite delusion, the system doesn't matter or need to be executed that talent and effort are solely enough.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
It's gotta be hard to give your best when your coach publicly considers you just a cog in the wheel . He doesn't seem tip understand the "system" is more than just a bunch of robots going through the motions.
Ryan, with the Bills, seems to be suffering with the opposite delusion, the system doesn't matter or need to be executed that talent and effort are solely enough.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
In my opinion, talent and system are needed for success. A prime example is the Patriots, to me anyway. They don't always have the best talent year in and year out, but it's their system. Take the year Brady was out and Cassell stepped in, they still had pretty good success. Throw Brady in to that, who is immensely talented at his position, and that team takes on another level.

Now take the Eagles. That first year Chip came in, talent level was crazy. Eagles took the league by storm with their high octane offense and relied heavily on the talents of Jackson and McCoy, and don't forget the talent on both the offensive and defensive lines. All that has been changed and look, they're just not the same team. Same system, just alot less talent.

As for Kap, his confidence is at an all time low. I hate to say it, but you can tell he doesn't have that "swagger" that he usually does. His flaws are becoming more and more obvious as each game progresses and that's because the system they have in SF right now, is not a good one. It's not fitting to the talents of their QB or the talents of their other positions for that matter. Throw in the fact you have a new head coach who has never even made the ranks of a coordinator, it's a recipe for disaster.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, talent and system are needed for success. A prime example is the Patriots, to me anyway. They don't always have the best talent year in and year out, but it's their system. Take the year Brady was out and Cassell stepped in, they still had pretty good success. Throw Brady in to that, who is immensely talented at his position, and that team takes on another level.

Now take the Eagles. That first year Chip came in, talent level was crazy. Eagles took the league by storm with their high octane offense and relied heavily on the talents of Jackson and McCoy, and don't forget the talent on both the offensive and defensive lines. All that has been changed and look, they're just not the same team. Same system, just alot less talent.

As for Kap, his confidence is at an all time low. I hate to say it, but you can tell he doesn't have that "swagger" that he usually does. His flaws are becoming more and more obvious as each game progresses and that's because the system they have in SF right now, is not a good one. It's not fitting to the talents of their QB or the talents of their other positions for that matter. Throw in the fact you have a new head coach who has never even made the ranks of a coordinator, it's a recipe for disaster.
I think if you check the lot, the Eagles players are leaving their cars running, just mailing in the effort for the paycheck. They don't believe the preaching.
Kap needs to focus less on his sponsorships at press conferences and more on film and the fact that he's not always the best player on the field at every given moment. Matthews called him out on it in the loss the other day. "You ain't Russell Wilson bro".

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I'm looking forward to see what Dan Campbell can bring to the Dolphins organization as the new interim head coach. This team needs someone like Campbell to light a fire under this team's ass. I was never a fan of Philbins coaching style. The lack of emotion and easy going attitude simply doesn't cut it in the NFL. It sucks that he lost his job, I feel for him in that aspect, but I'm glad to see him gone. Two years too late imo, but better late than never.

S5 tap'n

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The Broncos are probably the worst 6-0 team right now, but they're still 6-0 going into bye week.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
We lost our momentum 2nd half of the game, but Miami still spanked Houston today!
tH2vwwV.jpg

We're back baby, we're back!

S5 tap'n