NFL 2015-2016 Season Talk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yeah I felt he quit as well. And take it from someone like Kapernick, he is not guaranteed to get another shot at the Superbowl. With teams know you coming and looking to give you there best shot, free agency, injuries from the extra hit in the post season, and heavy expectations, you have to give it everything you have like this is the last opportunity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Carolina could very well fall as fast as the Niners did after their last superbowl appearance. (Wow I can't believe that much time has passed already)

Teams now know that if Cam isn't having fun he plays like garbage and that frustration can effect his game so easily. Sure other defenses aren't as good as Denver's, but Denver showed the league that Cam can be rattled. Also if he quit on a fumble in the superbowl, there's no way he'd scramble for it if it was a regular season game. I definitely could be wrong, but judging by body language and how he acted after, he didn't want to win enough.

Carolina looked great throughout the season, but they had an easy schedule imo.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I personally don't like the way Cam plays or how he carries himself, but I give him credit for being 100% honest. The guy wears his emotions on his sleeve and those kinds of people always keep things honest, from my experience anyway. These kinds of personalities want to be great and their emotion can either help or hinder their greatness.

The way he handled his postgame media interview, handled it the way I expected him to, except for cutting it early. However, in his defense, you could definitely hear Harris being interviewed and that's a position he was put in, something that usually never happens.

I still think he acts like a child though. Has all the fun in the world until he starts losing. He was humbled last night and maybe he'll carry himself and try to portray a better image of himself. If not, then he's just being himself and nobody can really fault him for that, at least he's not being consumed by how the media portrays him.

And yes, I think he quit on his team after that second fumble. Body language can speak louder than words, and he definitely threw in the towel after that. He was in no way prepared to handle that sort of defense and especially on the biggest stage.
I think tomorrow or Thursday they'll figure out what hit them. I remember a couple/few years back when Cam acted like a spoiled child much more often and a few of his teammates pulled him to the side told him he was their leader and needed to man up. Their easy schedule went to their heads I believe. I also that they, add a team, just pretty much laid down after the missed field goal.
I'll be surprised if Cam doesn't learn from this and come back even better. He had a helluva year and of he doesn't sustain a career ending injury in the next few years he's gonna shatter a whole bunch of positive records . He just needs to be a little less emotion driven and more thinking oriented.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

yellowcissy

Reaction score
I do really love the opening show of super bowl!!!!!!Thats really cool!!!