NFC stopped working

noob1965

Reaction score
The NFC function has stopped working on my HD. checked the settings and it is enabled. Tried to receive a beam from my wife's galaxy note 2 but it sends me to the play store. I beamed pics back and forth with daughter (Razar M) fine. Are the galaxy and razar compatible or is there something else i need to look into? If there is another post relating to this, i have missed it and apologize for the extra post on this issue

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
The galaxy's S-beam and Android beam don't like to play nice with each other. Something about Android beam using only bluetooth to share the file and s-beam using direct wifi to make the transfer. So one Samsung device starting with the gs3 I believe on up will have no problem with another Sammy device, but not with say a gs3 and a moto razr... :(

End of Line.

Rodimus4180

Reaction score
So I've been looking into the razr hd maxx as I'm probavly getting one here soon and apparently the new razr's are capable of wifi direct... So with that enabled on your hd may transfer files to your wife's phone. Since I don't have either I can't really confirm either way, but I figured it was worth noting.

End of Line.