NFC stopped working

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by noob1965, Mar 20, 2013.

1. noob1965

noob1965 New Member

The NFC function has stopped working on my HD. checked the settings and it is enabled. Tried to receive a beam from my wife's galaxy note 2 but it sends me to the play store. I beamed pics back and forth with daughter (Razar M) fine. Are the galaxy and razar compatible or is there something else i need to look into? If there is another post relating to this, i have missed it and apologize for the extra post on this issue
  2. Rodimus4180

Rodimus4180 Member

The galaxy's S-beam and Android beam don't like to play nice with each other. Something about Android beam using only bluetooth to share the file and s-beam using direct wifi to make the transfer. So one Samsung device starting with the gs3 I believe on up will have no problem with another Sammy device, but not with say a gs3 and a moto razr... :(

End of Line.
  3. Rodimus4180

Rodimus4180 Member

So I've been looking into the razr hd maxx as I'm probavly getting one here soon and apparently the new razr's are capable of wifi direct... So with that enabled on your hd may transfer files to your wife's phone. Since I don't have either I can't really confirm either way, but I figured it was worth noting.

End of Line.
Search tags for this page

droid maxx nfc charging stopped

droid razr maxx hd stopped working

my nfc on my gs3 dont work

nfc has stopped working

nfc payment has stopped

nfc payment has stopped working

nfc stopped working

nfc stopped working galaxy note 2

note 2 nfc not working

razr hd nfc