Nexus vs razr
I have em both they both have pros and cons I think I will keep em both
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Perhaps you could elaborate just a bit more :blink:

OP
D

dustinslee

Reaction score
Lol I seen this coming the nexus don't have the signal and the speed as the razr.... the razr has better battery life BC I have had em both new and know how they acted .... of coarse the nexus has ice... time will tell and I think they both are flagship phones!

bsmith0731

Reaction score
I wish I would have kept my razr. But I'm trying to be patient. Its so much i haven't learned yet. Razr definitely seems faster though. And I agree about signal strength.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Had RAZR for a month before the Nexus and although i don't know ICS as i knew GB i can say that the Galaxy feel better just knowing we can unlock the boot loader. As a plus the RAZR doe's have a nicer feel, built quality is top, but its awkward and wont fit well in one hand trying to text. I Couldn't get the power widget in the notification dropdown on the RAZR and in the Nexus its there pretty easily with Widgetsoid. That was a big selling point for me. On a plus side for the RAZR it did not have this annoying lag switching from portrait to landscape..

I think that ICS is more powerful we just need to learn it and get some Custom Roms going..

Fr8Hauler

Reaction score
OK. I know that this phone is new, and will have to get the kinks worked out of it, but my OG Droid died, and I picked up the INC-2.
Actually a nice phone. The issue I'm having is the Bluetooth is absolutely HORRID.:mad:

My head set, that would let me walk over 50' away with my OG, breaks up at 6'. WT Uhm H!:icon_ devil:

What say Yee!!!

thanks all.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK. I know that this phone is new, and will have to get the kinks worked out of it, but my OG Droid died, and I picked up the INC-2.
Actually a nice phone. The issue I'm having is the Bluetooth is absolutely HORRID.:mad:

My head set, that would let me walk over 50' away with my OG, breaks up at 6'. WT Uhm H!:icon_ devil:

What say Yee!!!

thanks all.

I have some s9's that use to be the bomb with the d2, but since having a newer device with the 4.0bluetooth I need to upgrade as they don't play nicely ...lol

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!