Nexus vs iphone vs Droid

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by markmicallef, Dec 24, 2009.

1. markmicallef

markmicallef New Member

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  2. hyperlite456

hyperlite456 New Member

The chart for the iphone and droid aren't even completely filled out. It looks like someone biased about nexus just copy and pasted some facts without fully knowing the differences.
  3. joshua117

joshua117 New Member

sounds like a Nexus fanboy, a lot of specs missing on the droid as well.
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I really hate articles on the internet. Most of the sources are unknown, there are only a few I take seriously, like Boy Genius, Cnet and a couple of others.

I'll bet I could find some biased article where the iPhone shows it's kicking everybody's behind. Probably wouldn't have much trouble finding an article about how great the Storm 2 is. OK, maybe that might take some time, but I'm sure there is one out there. ;)
  5. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Erm, I have to agree with those that don't happen to find it very interesting or complete. It does come across as very biased and unpolished. Thanks though, for sharing.

You know, your comment does point out that people will have different preferences for sources. BGR's one of the better rumor mills IMO but he definitely has his off days. I can't stand C|Net as their reviews never seem to jive with my reality. I get the feeling that they get to spend 10 minutes with the device and that's why they frequently seem to give glowing reviews to products that I find disappointing. Of course, YMMV. Regardless of your preferred sources, it definitely helps to corroborate data.
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
  6. cb2000a

cb2000a New Member

The Nexus is a great phone. It isn't a huge step forward as we shall see when the Droid gets 2.1. Next summer we will see the next evolution in phones.