Jajaja ok with a 64 gig I wouldnt complain

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jajaja ok with a 64 gig I wouldnt complain

TIL (Today I Learned) that jajaja is the Spanish version of hahaha because in Spanish the "j" is pronounced as an "h". (If by chance that I am way off and you are not bi-lingual in Spanish, my apologies)

Oh the power of Google!

And Now You Know!!!!

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Jajaja na ur right I am bilingual im mexican and I guess I lauf in spanish

harpua

Reaction score
I always thought it was the hahaha 1337 typo like pr0n and pwnd. At any rate, am I one of the only people who was all nerded out watching the live from hong kong feed @ youtube/android last night?

Pretty sure they said it will come in 16gb and 32gb models. I don't necessarily remember the immovable battery, but definitely lack of sd card. So I'm still curious too, which version is going to be $299, for now I'd say the 16gb. I hope I find out in the next week and they release it so I can get this damn thing already. Already reading rumors about VZW being slow to release. I must I was never a razr fan, had a Q, i do like this droid razr (with SD card) but dislike as soon as i read about locked bootloader.

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Realy? So 300 for a 16 gb? Thats gna get full pritty fast atleast give us a 32 for that price

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can transfer my apps contacts and music to the nexus without the need for a computer?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Without an sd card, you guys can still back up your data and transfer files to your pc. Internal is rumored to be 32gb. I don't think this is that big of a deal, at least not to me.

A non-removable battery....now that is a huge deal. I really doubt that would happen though.

Good God! I have been in the weeds to long..I wanted the nexus or the razor...now I'm wondering with the possibility of a nonremoveable power supply and card...this would lead to many, many returns I would imagine....

You juss been TAPPED! by the drummer
LIQUID 3.0 or Anything but Stock!!!!
<><>-------------------PEACE---------------------<><>

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
dude thats funny man everyone hates bionic and its bogus too me , people will never be happy always something coming out newer and better

Yeah but the Bionic has only been out for like a month and a half. Kinda sad that better things are coming out so soon

Boot Manager

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can transfer my apps contacts and music to the nexus without the need for a computer?

Yes.

Apps? Already synced to your market account.
Contacts? Already synced to your gmail account.
Music? Google music. Simple, you already have all of this in place.

Now if you're talking non-market apps, non-google contacts, and music you don't already have synced with with Music beta, you're out of luck unless you transfer by computer. Seeing your coming from a Fascinate, you have all the functionality I mentioned above built in.

You may also be able to use Dropbox for your music, depending on how large your collection is...

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Thanks wel yeah it cuse I have a few non market apps and yeah none of my stuff is on my gmail or google acount? So I will need a computer for this?

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks wel yeah it cuse I have a few non market apps and yeah none of my stuff is on my gmail or google acount? So I will need a computer for this?

Any particular reason you're using an Android phone and not using Google's tools? You could use a google account just for syncing your contacts and not actually use it for your email. That way, any time you get a new Android phone, your contacts will automatically be there. Otherwise, yes, use a computer.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score

Do you have a dropbox account? If so, I think you could probably upload the apk's for your non market apps, from your phone directly to dropbox. Then when you get the new phone, you should be able to download those same apk's to your new phone. In theory, this should work. Anyone with dropbox experience care to chime in?

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Ok thanks man I will see if I can do this