Nexus prime photo!

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Nice find man...make sureyou let another news member (besides me) know so it can be on the front page.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice find, I am looking forward to this unveiling. My D1 is just giving me so many issues that it's getting to the point that I need to upgrade and I have one to use now.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Good catch.. you could actually see a side view of a curved device in the last 3 seconds of the video... looks pretty darn good..

smokiedabong

Reaction score
They stole that curved design from Apple I tell you , if you look closely it looks like an inverted iPad , and it has a button too . This will be banned in U.S. !

OP
ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
It kind of looks like a ship to me. Idk why.... thats what i think of. I hope its one good looking phone. And Malvado, who should i let know? I would imagine about everyone on news team is asleep.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Hey , is it just me or this teaser looks more like a tablet commercial ? Morning , newspaper , planer etc. . And what's up with those 3 electric contacts from the right side ? Can it be a charging dock ? If it was a phone wouldn't it charge via USB ? And if it's a charging dock why it's on the same side with the power button ? Doesn't make sense .

OP
ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol, for a quick glance my mind went to those component cables but yes, my guess is a dock or inlaid buttons. I would guess it charges usb and the charging dock. In a way, 4"6 inches is a small tablet so you right.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Maybe they are volume buttons , but why 3 ? If this is a Tab I would be so disappointed , this looks so good so good for a phone