GIVEAWAY NEXUS Player

My favorite Android Handset is the......?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I voted for the Nexus 6 because I've been a fan since the Galaxy Nexus days and the phones continue to blow me away.

badtoy1986

Reaction score
I had the Note 2 and I really liked it accept for the TW interface. I appreciate that Samsung has greatly scaled back TW. I really miss the S-Pen and look forward to using it again. That is why I voted for the Note 4.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Droid Turbo. I love the fast charging, good battery life, and the fast performance.

Heart_Undead

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
UMX U670c
Samsung Galaxy S5 because although it needs some improvements in certain areas, Samsung has done a great job keeping their phones up and running. I've put a permanent screen protector on my Galaxy and have dropped it so many times even out of moving vehicle onto icy road! Plus no viruses, no software faults!!
nexus-player2.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen it's Giveaway time!! We are giving away the all new Nexus Player to one (1) randomly drawn winner! The Nexus Player does it all from gaming, apps, browsing, watching movies and more all on your Television.

Since it's been a while since our last giveaway, and a myriad of new Android powered products have hit the market, the timing couldn't have been better to offer the DroidForums Community a chance to win a cool piece of new tech. Ammirite?

Lets jump right into the rules for entering! The rules for entering are as follows:
  • Vote in the poll for your favorite Android handset (not a comprehensive list)
  • In the comments section let us know what phone you voted for AND why you chose it (features, hardware etc)
  • Only one (1) entry per member
.....and that's a wrap! Get your entry in today and please visit the Nexus Player Forums for more info/discussions/comments on this cool piece of tech!

This Giveaway will end November 10, 2014 at 2:00 pm Central. The one (1) randomly drawn winner will be announced later that day. Good luck!!

stevek

Reaction score
I gotta vote what we have which is the S5, but i;m sure there are some kickass better machines out there!

techinv

Reaction score
Went with other, my own Nexus 5. Like the size and love what the dev community has been able to wring out of this phone in terms of performance and battery life.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Had to go with the Turbo. Not because I hate all the other phones but, because it's what I bought. I use my phone a lot since it doubles as a work phone. All I ever wanted was to be able to hammer a phone for all it's worth and have it make it through the day on a single charge. The Turbo has been the only phone I have ever owned that is up to the task. I love this phone. I will no longer be standing against the wall next to the Mens room at a Xavier University basketball game to charge my phone enough to make an emergency call if I need to on the way home. I no longer need to drag my friggin charger and cord with me everywhere I go. It's pretty nice.

huskur

Reaction score
Note 4 vote here.

Note 3 was my absolute FAVORITE device! Rock solid and the perfect size. I do not have the Note 4 yet......waiting for the NOTE 4 EDGE!!!

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Note 4 vote here.

Note 3 was my absolute FAVORITE device! Rock solid and the perfect size. I do not have the Note 4 yet......waiting for the NOTE 4 EDGE!!!

I endorse this post.

+1

brrbtr

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S III
Twitter
@bruceray
LG G3 - great screen, great battery life, love my G Pad 8.3 already!

hobby31

Reaction score
I voted for the HTC M8. Beautiful phone and build quality. Boom sound. Plenty storage space and micro sd slot.

glaurung

Reaction score
I like the LG G3 because of it's screen and internal storage, and the micro sd card slot. I also like that it's capable of being customized thanks to Bump!

roboots21

Reaction score
Nexus 6 for me .. although I am not sure how the size is going to be, I am all about the HW and all the features this phone is coming with. I don't quite have the money to afford it right now, but when I do, this phone will be mine! It looks like a powerhouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.