GIVEAWAY NEXUS Player

My favorite Android Handset is the......?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gremlin

Reaction score
Note 4. Because of the size of the screen, stylus, 4k screen.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I voted for the Nexus 6 because I just love vanilla Android, and I think it has amazing specs. Size is a little bit of an issue but I'll get used to it. Every phone I get just keeps getting bigger and bigger and at first I always think it's huge and then eventually it just feels right.

I've gone up about an inch each time anyway haha currently at a 5 inch HTC DNA from an HTC Evo 3D

pchain

Reaction score
My vote: Sony Z3v. The most underrated unknown non-marketed device on Verizon. Great screen, amazing battery, dual stereo front facing speakers, dedicated camera key paired with a fantastic camera, timeless sleek slab design, waterproof, dust proof, and it makes sure I wake up at the right time each morning so I can go to work to make enough money to pay for it!! He he! :)

Yellowhammer

Reaction score
I voted for the OTHER, because you didn't include older phones. I have two GS4s, and love them both. One is ATT stock rom, the other is VZW with CM11. The size and features are perfect for everything I do.

Str8Aro

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I like 'em ALL!!!

I bought the G3 a month ago (T-Mo). Good fit in my hand, removable battery, 3GB ram, SD card slot, Dual Window for running two apps, camera with OIS. The LG skin is pretty nice but the option is there for mods thanks to the dev community.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Voted for Sony Xperia Z3 because I've been doing research since I need to upgrade my Droid 4 sometime next year. I love the cpu and ram specs of the phone. The overall style and design. My main reason for choosing this phone is because I already have an Xperia Z2 tablet that I absolutely love.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Great contest.. Easy Rules... Good Luck Everyone..

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
I voted for the nexus 6, can't wait to get one to experience the beauty of a 6" phone in real life. and of course getting the new os an showing off to my iphone friends.

nickb34

Reaction score
Looking forward to the Droid Turbo, looks like a quality piece from Motorola.

insul1n

Reaction score
I voted for the Nexus 6. I am basing this on what I have read so far since I don't actually have one. It's a Nexus though so probably can't go wrong.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Of course I voted for the Nexu6! Would you like to know why? You would, ok here goes try to keep up. First off, it's Google, nuff said! Secondly, finally made by Moto so Im hoping they dont screw up what everyone has been waiting for. Thirdly, the Nexu6 has 94% of all flagship hardware features you could want, but only 94%... Fourth, finally finally finally a decent spec camera, thank you so much for not skimping on the camera this time around guys!!! And I plead the 'fifth' (get the joke there), it's a Nexu6, oh wait, I said that already...

If you pronouce Nexus like Nexu6, they are the same. You heard it here first...

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Turbo - for Motorola quality, awesome hardware, large battery, screen size. Any larger screen would be to big to fit in my pocket and use comfortably.

srbianats

Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy S5 because I like everything about it. It's my first Samsung phone and I'm not disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.