1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nexus Phone

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by silverjk2007, Dec 24, 2009.

1. silverjk2007

silverjk2007 New Member

I just wanted to get everyones take on the new Nexus Google Phone. I realize the specs arent officially out, but there is a lot of speculation.

How do you think it will compare to the Droid? Do you think Verizon will continue to offer Android phones in the future since there are rumors of Nexus being Google supported and/or T-Mobile?
  2. Droids

Droids New Member

I thinks it's gorgeous, if it were offered on Verizon I might switch. But I don't think there's any fear of Verizon not offering anymore Android phones. Every carrier wants a flagship Android device now, and VZW has the Droid. T-Mobile and maybe AT&T will get the Nexus. There will be more, many more phones coming in 2010, running Android, on all the carriers.

Nice pic of it here
    Hands On With Google's Nexus One Phone: It's A Droid Killer // current
  3. cb2000a

cb2000a New Member

As noted by Droid owners who have rooted their phones ver. 2.1 will improve the speed of the Droid a fair amount. What everyone has to realize is that the software has not caught up with the hardware in the case of the Droid and this will apply to the Nexus for a while too. The best is yet to come for both these phones.