Nexus Owners Get Ready for 5.1

WildcatRudy

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
The browser just let me know the page was updated. Nexus 6 added!

upload_2015-3-12_13-24-6.png

One less Nexus to have a meltdown over. :D

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was just surprised Google still tried to force forced encryption on the Nexus 6. That was the difference I noticed between the nexus 5 and nexus 6 getting 5.1. When I booted up my 5 all was well but the 6 it started encrypting the phone first boot. Now those already with forced encryption on the nexus 6 may have been use to that. But I removed forced encryption a long time ago. And happily removed it again.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I was just surprised Google still tried to force forced encryption on the Nexus 6. That was the difference I noticed between the nexus 5 and nexus 6 getting 5.1. When I booted up my 5 all was well but the 6 it started encrypting the phone first boot. Now those already with forced encryption on the nexus 6 may have been use to that. But I removed forced encryption a long time ago. And happily removed it again.
Yeah. In all honesty, I don't notice it and it doesn't bother me, but I have a friend with a Tmo N6 that slows to crawls for seemingly no reason. Turning off encryption was the only fix.