Nexus One Live Stream Transcript!

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice bro! You're doing a great job transcribing all that :icon_ banana:

Purist

Reaction score
Even with Nexus being on Verizon, the Droid is the better phone: keyboard, more screen resolution, and no useless trackball.

eNonsense

Reaction score
Nice. I'm glad the guy asked if 2.1 would be available for the Droid and other phones. Answer was it would be in a few days.

So I guess that confirms 2.1 will probably be in the next OTA update from Verizon.

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice. I'm glad the guy asked if 2.1 would be available for the Droid and other phones. Answer was it would be in a few days.

So I guess that confirms 2.1 will probably be in the next OTA update from Verizon.

I can't wait for this update to appear :icon_ banana:

Silver Member
Reaction score
waiting for official 2.1 update. hopefully it's the rumored 1/11 release.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even with Nexus being on Verizon, the Droid is the better phone: keyboard, more screen resolution, and no useless trackball.

Yep IMHO the N1 will make a nice "addition" to the Droid family from VZW, but the Droid is the flagship device :)

jmacal83

Reaction score
Great Feed.....Thanks for posting it. I have been reading around i hear the same thing Android 2.1 with be released around 1/11....man i can't wait for this new update...voice email, live backgound, google earth. sweeeeet deal.

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great Feed.....Thanks for posting it. I have been reading around i hear the same thing Android 2.1 with be released around 1/11....man i can't wait for this new update...voice email, live backgound, google earth. sweeeeet deal.

Yeah, gotta love being a Droid owner :greendroid:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Nice.....Great addition to the family....