Nexus One Beats out the Iphone 3gs

CGLOCK

Reaction score
I just watched on cnet.com how the Nexus One beat out Iphone 3gs just barelly in there review. However the moto droid got spanked? How in the hell did they come up with the iphone 3gs spankin the droid? Serious?

StupidGenius

Reaction score
The Droid beat it in "Features" and spanked in the "Call Quality & Performance" categories. Those are most important to me. Pinch & Zoom and multitouch enabled in the native apps gave the 3GS the edge in "Web browsing".

Also the Droid was still running 2.0. When 2.1 with P&Z arrives, let's revisit this.

gentlefury

Reaction score
The Droid beat it in "Features" and spanked in the "Call Quality & Performance" categories. Those are most important to me. Pinch & Zoom and multitouch enabled in the native apps gave the 3GS the edge in "Web browsing".

Also the Droid was still running 2.0. When 2.1 with P&Z arrives, let's revisit this.

I'm sure it wasn't even running 2.0.1....which seems to be the case for EVERY comparison!! If they are going to do that they should only be allowed to run the 3.0 software for iPhone!

I want to see a REAL test.

800Mhz OC Droid vs iPhone 3GS!

swickdick

Reaction score
They can talk and say iPhones better but yes with Droid on 1ghz I'd like to see a comparisonto the measely 600mhz

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm totally confused. Title says we are talking about the Nexus in the Droid General Forum but conversation went straight to Droid.:confused:

StupidGenius

Reaction score

Spectral

Reaction score
I will put my rooted, overclocked, 2.0.1 pinch and zoom Droid up against an iPhone 3Gs and see how the review goes lol.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
However the moto droid got spanked? How in the hell did they come up with the iphone 3gs spankin the droid? Serious?
because the Droid lost on a subjective category. They said the iPhone was better looking. Thus it lost.....

Too me the iPhone's sleekness is a little to feminine for my liking. So if I was on the panel the results would have been differnt.

OP
C

CGLOCK

Reaction score
The Iphone only has one thing in my opinion Droid needs fixed! "The look" The droid is ugly to a non techy person that does not know of its potential. I played with it at the store a few time before I was sold. I love how they always talk about how many apps apple has, who cares if you have 99,900 apps that are worthless.

mrdroid

Reaction score
The Iphone only has one thing in my opinion Droid needs fixed! "The look" The droid is ugly to a non techy person that does not know of its potential. I played with it at the store a few time before I was sold. I love how they always talk about how many apps apple has, who cares if you have 99,900 apps that are worthless.

The Nexus One will take care of that market when it comes to Verizon.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
The Iphone only has one thing in my opinion Droid needs fixed! "The look" The droid is ugly to a non techy person that does not know of its potential.
The Droid is like the Hummer (H1) which to me is VERY appealing.

I've always said that the iPhone is no doubt a great device but it's too "girly and pretty" in my opinion.

The Droid like a Glock is just a great looking piece of equipment : )

koralyne

Reaction score
You guys like how they gave the last round to the droid, a perfect five, but the iphone SOMEHOW got the exact number to keep the tie?

i call phone shenanigans!