Nexus 7 Stuck at Google screen, wont boot, ADB wont recognze HELP!

xBabyBoy4021x

Reaction score
I have a Google (Asus) Nexus 7 tablet that i rooted and it kept tellng me that i had an update i need to install but it woldnt install cuz it was rooted. i hadnt got around to messing with it to find a way around that and one day i hit the installnow button just cuz idk but it started installing and guess what? battery dies. so basically i have part of an OS flashed lol. I tried flashing it back to stock images using the nexus toolkit and using adb from the command line and adb will not recognize the tablet weather im in recovery or fastboot. anybody know of a way i can unbrick this fancy paper weight. lol

oh and btw, i conveniently deleted all of my nandroid bakups about an hour beore this happend! i was planning on doing one then forgot! looking back at it im kicking myself now...

OP
xBabyBoy4021x

xBabyBoy4021x

Reaction score
nope, apparently i cant get the drivers installed without being able to boot into android am i right?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I don't see the drivers on Asus website. So I would download the Nexus 7 toolkit and install the drivers through that.