Nexus 7 2013 Is On Super Sale Again!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-7-deal.jpg

If you missed out on the last major Nexus 7 2013 Groupon deal you won't want to miss out on this one! Groupon apparently has so many Nexus 7 tablets they are willing to give a full 25% off. If you act fast you will be able to purchase your Nexus 7 for only $149. This Tablet was released nearly two years ago, but is still an incredibly viable tablet. The N7 comes loaded with all kinds of awesome specs including a 1.5Mhz quad core processor, 2GB of ram, a 7" 1080p screen, 16GB of on board memory, decent 1.5mp front and 5mp HD rear shooters, narrow bezel, and a 1 year warranty! This is brand new and is NOT refurbished. While it isn't necessarily the latest tech you won't know the difference. Head to the link below to grab this tablet now!

via Groupon

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just ordered 2, one for me "my first pure Google device", and one for my mother "easy for her to hold, not too big or heavy".

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Still use my 2012 Nexus 7 a few times a week and love it! No need to upgrade anytime soon as I only really use it to watch Netflix in bed. My SO has the 2013 model and it runs great as well. Although lately she's been having trouble getting it to rotate into landscape mode. She's done a factory reset but that didn't help. She uses hers mostly for reading ebooks, so the landscape issue hasn't really bothered her.

S5 tap'n

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
If it was the 32gb I'd buy one.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I got this at staples when it was on sale a while ago for $99 I'd definitely pay this price knowing how good the tablet is.

hell I'm tempted to buy another one just to resell it.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
I wish I had an extra $150 laying around. I would jump on this. I guess I should sell some devices and start a device sale fund.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Eh I just bought one for data logging.