Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
@pc747 Mine also seems to be better. Coming from T-Mobile here in the San Francisco Bay Area.

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Note 5 is better than the Nexus 6, never tested the radios on the 6P. I did turn off the advanced calling features on the Note 5 though, I was seeing a drop here and there with it on.

Noted from my Note 5

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a result of the sim not fully provisioned or what but had 2 dropped calls.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Looks like my sim was not provisioned correctly.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yes but there is a little more to this story. In the end loved the note 5.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
"loved"... Does this mean you've moved on to the N6p?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
"loved"... Does this mean you've moved on to the N6p?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

839 is the cost out the door (not including insurance) for the Note 5. Since the note 2 ...actually even before that as I had the galaxy nexus before that, thunderbolt before that, droid 2, then droid, I have bought a phone every year. The nexus 6P would be a better option for me cost wise because of some things I am wanting to do around the holiday season and the differences between the note 5 and nexus 6P do not seem enough for me to spend an extra 300 for (538 out the door for 6P 64gb version). That is why I decided to take it back. Trust me I was torn the past few hours and part of me is kicking myself. But at the end of the day I am at peace with it.

I probably will be selling my Nexus 6 after I feel comfortable that the 6P is a keeper.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
But if we can please take a moment of silence for me having to part ways with my Note 5.

hines-ward-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Played with the Note 5 again today. I dont know, yes the display is far better and the features impress me. But something about it ...I mean maybe I'm feeling the Nexus. With that said I am not so sure Im ready to snag the Nexus 6P considering I have a 6, especially with my kind of ready for a smaller device now. I plan on checking out the priv when it hits ATT. Be interesting to see if I end up bringing it home. Then again I need to just wait and let the hype die on itself and snag it for a steal by late December.

I failed to do that. SMH