I have the 32 gb model.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
The 64gb gives you peace of mind with not having to worry about space but I wonder if the extra $100 is worth it. I could probably shave off 5-10 gb easily by getting rid of apps that I never use and deleting pics that I have backed up to cloud & SD card. It was a tough decision between 32gb or spend $100 for 64. I looked at the total amount of storage (internal & external) I used on my Note3. It was close enough to 32gb that I felt safer with a 64. But that included every pic/video I ever took, about 20 backups to MyBackup (which each one takes lots of storage and I only needed one) and over 150 apps. And I barely touched cloud storage with my N3.

Right now I only use cloud storage for backing up my pics and about 7 apps' data (just to make sure I have important backups if my phone needs a sudden fdr). I also use a dual usb/micro USB flash drive to do periodic backups. But even though I'm using the cloud & flash drive more, I'm not deleting it from my phone. If I had the 32 gb, I would be deleting much more.

Not sure if this info helps with your decision or not. It is hard to predict how much space you might end up wishing you had. I think I probably could have done okay with having 32gb with little effort though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Cool ^^^! Now you can sit back, relax and enjoy.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the big day. It will determine if this is a true keeper. Will it be able to hold a signal in a church basement. My nexus 6 struggles when it is idle but once it is in use it holds on to a sliver of lte.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Tomorrow is the big day. It will determine if this is a true keeper. Will it be able to hold a signal in a church basement. My nexus 6 struggles when it is idle but once it is in use it holds on to a sliver of lte.

Ewww, the ultimate test. My N4 did great until lollipop. I swore that update ruined my signal. But my N5 is not much better so now I wonder if it's the towers in my area. I'll keep my fingers crossed for superior signal strength for you.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so far it has been good but I been above ground. I have yet to put it to the test in a place where the signal strength was weak.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
@Sydman you had both, any drop offs hat you noticed?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Those of you with the 6P how has signal strength been in comparison to you other phones?

Im tagging a few of you who may not be following this thread that I know have a 6P
@wicked
@Mustang02
@popcenator

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Mine actually seems to be a bit better than my Note 4 was as far as "bars", but I never really played attention to decibels, which tells you more.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Mine has been great, just as good if not better than my previous two devices. I'm comparing to the 2013 Moto X and the LG G2. Both of those had good signals as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Last edited: