Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Spigen Ultra Hybrid I believe, love it.

Noted from my Note 5
Also put a dBrand black leather skin on the back. Cover up that AT&T logo.

Noted from my Note 5

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
How hard is it to get those skins on right?

Seems like it'd be a pita to get it smooth & straight, but I was thinking I might grab one for my 6P at some point down the road.

What about if you wanna change it. Hard to take the skin off? I assume you'd ruin/stretch the skin when taking it off, depending on material.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
How hard is it to get those skins on right?

Seems like it'd be a pita to get it smooth & straight, but I was thinking I might grab one for my 6P at some point down the road.

What about if you wanna change it. Hard to take the skin off? I assume you'd ruin/stretch the skin when taking it off, depending on material.
It's not hard to get it right.. Just patience.. And once I take it off its on to a new one.. No using it again..

S6E+ tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Played with the Note 5 again today. I dont know, yes the display is far better and the features impress me. But something about it ...I mean maybe I'm feeling the Nexus. With that said I am not so sure Im ready to snag the Nexus 6P considering I have a 6, especially with my kind of ready for a smaller device now. I plan on checking out the priv when it hits ATT. Be interesting to see if I end up bringing it home. Then again I need to just wait and let the hype die on itself and snag it for a steal by late December.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Durable.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What'd you do? Just swap the Priv for the Note 5?

Sent from my Nexus 6P

Hmmm... I guess in theory yes.

Now if we went through the entire ends and outs I had the priv on the next plan because I had a feeling I was not going to keep it. The note 5 I bought through best buy out right....well technically all but $200 bucks that I put on a bb card (ill pay that off on the 15th).

Ill say this, @Sydman you are right touchwiz look much better especially when using another launcher, ie Im using google now.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome to Note 5 world, pc747. Have fun with it. There will be some things that will spoil you with this device. One of my favorite features is scroll capture... It's so nice doing a screen shot and getting the whole thing in one shot.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk