Nexus 6P Press Images

Discussion in 'Nexus 6P by Huawei' started by wicked, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +8,686
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel XL
    Twitter:
    jonny_ks
    I use place for home, Urbane at work/when out, & the BT device in my truck.

2. pc747

pc747 Regular Member
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +7,337
    [​IMG]

On this day we gawked over the Nexus 6P. Now before you think I am about to go into this angered filled rant I'm not. I actually think the Nexus 6P was (and still is) an awesome device. Because of how well it performed I passed on other devices such as the Note 5, Pixel, and iPhone 7+. Out of the group I felt like this was the last device by Google that still distinguished itself from the pack. Yeah we all hated the early pictures showing the Droid X-like camera hump in the back, but it quickly grew on us, especially after realizing how slight the hump was.

With that said I was still able to sit my phone next to the competition and easily distinguish it from the fruit. That was partly why I stayed Nexus 6P over the Pixel.

For as dependable as my phone has been it is hard to imagine that we would be here where people are suing Google (and Huawei) over the Nexus 6P.

Look back through this thread and remember your thoughts.....and now we are here.

https://chimicles.com/wp-content/up...ootloop-complaint-AS-FILED-H0064380xCF4AF.pdf

Search tags for this page

nexus 6p forums