Nexus 6p 7. bug

Discussion in 'Nexus 6P by Huawei' started by pc747, Dec 20, 2016.

1. pc747

pc747 Regular Member
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +7,339
    Update:

Hi PC747,

Oh I'm so tempted to go back to the fruit.... So Huawei says this is Google's fault and Google is sending me back to Huawei. Yup I feel my desire to remain Google loyal slipping right now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. popcenator

popcenator Droid X Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +930
    They did the same thing with my wife's Pixel, which wasn't charging. We used the help option in the phone and they passed us off to Verizon. I haven't had the bug with this replacement device yet. I'm close to done with this phone, do I'm almost hoping I do.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

3. pc747

pc747 Regular Member
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +7,339
    @popcenator (and anyone having issues) make sure to email and hit up Google via social media to let them know your displeasure with how they are handling this as well as possibly offer solutions (ie this is the one time they should be more like Apple when it comes to dealing with device issues). And definitely fill out the surveys with your issues. Now will this help with your situation now....not sure but with Google looking to move their Pixel line into a more profitable status they can not afford to keep ignoring customers about obvious issues. Such as phones that have legitimate issues and neither Google or the manufacturer wanting to handle it.

Below is their info if any of you were looking for it:
    googleplay-support@google.com
    Made by Google (@madebygoogle) | Twitter

4. pc747

pc747 Regular Member
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +7,339
    Did some research and it looks like the issue could be the hardware. Those that replaced the battery found the issue as well as battery drain fixed.

[​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk