Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm thinking about picking up the new Assassin's Creed this weekend. I dig those as well.

I was pretty decent at Titanfall. Idk. I lived with my cousins when I first moved here & they're way better than me at fps games.

Anyway, back on topic, P3Droid on twitter says he's betting the 6P will start shipping Monday. He thinks it'll be like the 5X timeline, though many people have responded to him that there's has said pending for 5 days to a week.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Oct 26th has always been the start of shipping for the 6p.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Here's hoping we're all on the first batch.

You'd think they'd be in a hurry to get them outta the warehouse to make room for the next batch since they sold out so quick...

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
In case anyone was curious, the 32GB aluminum version of the phone is available for purchase on the PlayStore. A few hours ago all of them were out of stock. I'm hoping the Graphite 64GB version becomes available as I think I've finally convinced myself to purchase the 6P.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Be sure to join us in the 6P section if you manage to place an order! We've got a good crew anxiously awaiting the arrival of ours already.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Be sure to join us in the 6P section if you manage to place an order! We've got a good crew anxiously awaiting the arrival of ours already.
I'm not sure I'd use "anxiously".

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think I'm not destined for this device. After the transaction triggered fraud detection, I got that all solved only for the Huawei fraud prevention to block my email. So I had to contact them to lift the block. By the time I was able to try again....they're out of stock...... This isn't my week on top of numerous issues at work.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm beginning to think I'm not destined for this device. After the transaction triggered fraud detection, I got that all solved only for the Huawei fraud prevention to block my email. So I had to contact them to lift the block. By the time I was able to try again....they're out of stock...... This isn't my week on top of numerous issues at work.

Im sorry to hear it bro.. But you will get your chance soon enough..

S6E+ tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X

What color and size do you want? I heard the 32GB Alum are for sale on Google again.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Either 64GB or 128GB aluminum.

fredric53

Reaction score
Just ordered mine thru Huawei. 38 bucks for a year. I've been away from nexus devices for about two years. Currently using the Droid Turbo. Will never leave Nexus AGAIN!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Just ordered mine thru Huawei. 38 bucks for a year. I've been away from nexus devices for about two years. Currently using the Droid Turbo. Will never leave Nexus AGAIN!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Welcome to the club!