Nexus 6 Pre-Orders Go Live Tomorrow!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gr0qGRK8LZtBhHw_QPQRi_CLzx6bU0JrXxUJHcPKtOpdqO0efXGG-tg5Xu1QxYnEirE=w800

If you were looking for something to keep you giddily awake all night I have just the bit of news. Tomorrow is Nexus 6 pre-order day. It looks like the device will go live at 10AM EST. You will want to open up the page and be ready to hit the refresh button. The last several Nexus devices to go up for pre-order became a bit of a chaotic mess. You will want to be sure to get in on this as early as possible as the stock will more than likely run out quickly. The Google Play Store version of the Nexus 6 will work on Verizon which should get you even more excited. You can rest assured that the Verizon variant will be bootloader unlockable and rootable if purchased from the Play Store! There will be options for 32GB and 64GB. The 32GB version will set you back $649 while the 64GB version will set you back a cool $699. Pre-order link below.

via Play Store

blacksoxing

Reaction score
I heard phones bought via the play store can have their screens repaired for free. WIll this be the case with this phone?

I'd love to probably sell my note 3 online for $400 and just pay $300 for this or whatnot....

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I heard phones bought via the play store can have their screens repaired for free. WIll this be the case with this phone?

I'd love to probably sell my note 3 online for $400 and just pay $300 for this or whatnot....

There was a rumor going around that Nexus 5 owners who bought in the Play Store would have a no questions asked replacement of the phone one time. I am not sure I would trust it though, definitely don't make any buying decisions based off that.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I might have missed it in all the news, are pre-orders only going live for the PS today? When does At&t open them up?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I might have missed it in all the news, are pre-orders only going live for the PS today? When does At&t open them up?

We've heard from sources they will have preorders staring midnight Pacific time ..hopefully more news to follow

M8 tap'd

boidsonly

Reaction score
I was all for this until they revealed it is but 32bit. I'm baffled why their flagship phone is not 64 bit-at some point many of the apps/following OS upgrades will be incompatible with the N6. I'm going to have to think hard about it now...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
We've heard from sources they will have preorders staring midnight Pacific time ..hopefully more news to follow

M8 tap'd

Thank you sir!

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I was all for this until they revealed it is but 32bit. I'm baffled why their flagship phone is not 64 bit-at some point many of the apps/following OS upgrades will be incompatible with the N6. I'm going to have to think hard about it now...

We are a long way from that day coming. I certainly wouldn't let *bits* be a part of the decision process.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Aren't Apple and I think HTC the only phones with 64 bit processors right now anyway? So it's not that surprising.

jakenader123

Reaction score
I think the droid turbo has 64 bit ram access. Don't really know what that means cuz the CPU isn't 64 bit.