Nexus 6 Might Start Shipping This Week [Rumor]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus6-white.png

There have been a few folks who pre-ordered their Google Nexus 6 smartphone and decided to anxiously contact Google to find out when they would be getting their device. While Google wasn't forthcoming with a "specific" date, the contents of the email suggest the phones will start shipping any day this week. Here's a quote with more of the details,

“Thanks for your interest in learning more about Nexus 6,” the message reads. “It’s always great to hear from our customers. As far as I’m aware, the Nexus 6 will not start shipping until around 11/03/13. We will process the orders chronologically. I apologize that I don’t have any additional details that I can share with you about when your Nexus 6 will ship; at this time, I am only able to share information on products that are currently listed in Google Play.” ~ Reddit

If this is true, then it means it should be in users' hands much sooner than the previously rumored November 12-14 dates. Sound off and let us know as soon as you get your Nexus 6 right here in our dedicated Nexus 6 section: Motorola Nexus 6 Android Forums at DroidForums.net

HNettles

Reaction score
I am not going to "preorder from Google". I will only buy one from Verizon, subsidized. Waiting to see when that might happen, and holding off on a Note 4 for the moment.