Reaction score

Provided by Android Authority

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
1 + 1 bc Storage / camera and screen size ...but N5 holds up nicely for most .....plus can't buy the 1...

M8 tap'd

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
doesnt this seem uhmmm deja vu-ish. Remember 2 years ago when people were hyped for the latest Razr Maxx to the point they were willing to accept a slightly poorer camera and locked down bootloader for a larger screen with improved resolution to the previous razr maxx. Motorola had a chance had they released that summer, but something happened where it got released up against the note 2 and it didnt stand a chance. The one + one have people wanting to give them their money. I have a feeling that they are going to miss out on that window and we see the next Motorola, Nexus, and Note 4 and the one + one is going to fade into what could have been.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Yeah I'm passing on it..this invite thing sucks ...definitely would've given it a go ...I'm going to wait on Moto ...just stay happily unlocked with M8 ...

M8 tap'd

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Based on customer service I may stay away from one plus

D

Divergent

Hehheehe, i'll go for N5 because i like it's high development.
Google's N5 is trusted and has lovely specs and is pretty cheap.

Sent from a bunch of fingers using AOSP Keyboard

P

promo87

Well, I would go for OnePlusOne ! And guess what the reason is simple I have been over the OPO forum admins have speak out and they have told use they are going to give Android L treatment to OPO user in just 3months.

D

Divergent

Well, I would go for OnePlusOne ! And guess what the reason is simple I have been over the OPO forum admins have speak out and they have told use they are going to give Android L treatment to OPO user in just 3months.
That was really predictable because it was released with KK so a L update is really predictable but awesome.

P

promo87

That was really predictable because it was released with KK so a L update is really predictable but awesome.

I know that was predictable but it was not predictable that we can have the taste of Android L in just 3months while other users have to wait for it a bit more longer though ! :p

D

Divergent

I know that was predictable but it was not predictable that we can have the taste of Android L in just 3months while other users have to wait for it a bit more longer though ! :p
Yes but in this thread is it about Nexus 5 and OPO and the Nexus 5 is having already L hehehehe ;)

P

promo87

Yes but in this thread is it about Nexus 5 and OPO and the Nexus 5 is having already L hehehehe ;)

Well, I know its having the Android L but that Android L is the Developer preview version not the version which Google has pushed to all the Nexus5 owners they will have to wait a bit till next year but OPO users are going to get that in just 3months.

D

Divergent

Well, I know its having the Android L but that Android L is the Developer preview version not the version which Google has pushed to all the Nexus5 owners they will have to wait a bit till next year but OPO users are going to get that in just 3months.
Nahh, i don't get the difference ;)

Sent from a bunch of fingers using AOSP Keyboard