Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Screen-Shot-2013-10-05-at-7.17.40-PM-650x540.png
Here is the manual for the Nexus Five.

Specs so Far:
  • 4.95″ 1080p display (IPS TFT for those interested)
  • 32GB internal storage (other capacities not specified)
  • 2GB RAM
  • MSM8974 aka Snapdragon 800 at 2.3GHz
  • 8MP OIS rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
  • 2300mAh battery
  • Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
  • Slimport compatibility
  • Micro SIM slot
  • Notification light
  • Wireless charging
  • NFC
  • Bluetooth 3.0 (probably an error)
  • UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE compatibility

Scribd

NWRULES

Reaction score
Uh..... 2300mh battery? Seriously? Get a clue LG

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
NOOOOOOO, they're skipping Vzw.... AGAIN...!

This does not surprise me. Verizon does not want anything to do with A Nexus. They never pushed the Gnex at all and stoped supporting it. I do not think we will never see a Nexus phone on Verizon again. They do not like stock phones.

JKZ

Reaction score
Just another reason I went with the G2 on glitch weekend.

I agree. The G2 is awesome, and it's got a 3000 mAh battery. Lasts all day.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see a true Nexus on Verizon, but we all know it will never happen. The G2 is the best non Nexus option at this time, in my opinion.

After the Galaxy Nexus, Verizon has proven that they are the only company to take a great idea like the Nexus and completely screw it up for the customer.

Reaction score
I agree. The G2 is awesome, and it's got a 3000 mAh battery. Lasts all day.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to see a true Nexus on Verizon, but we all know it will never happen. The G2 is the best non Nexus option at this time, in my opinion.

After the Galaxy Nexus, Verizon has proven that they are the only company to take a great idea like the Nexus and completely screw it up for the customer.

I'm actually quite blown away with the G2. Coming from a Galaxy Nexus I'm really impressed with LG's stock rom. I did install Clean rom to clean up all the bloatware, but this phone is a beast!! LG did a great job on this one!!

And the battery, just WOW!! I can go 2 days with moderate use. It's lasting me longer than a Gnex with a 5lb Hyperion battery attached to the back. Ha, the battery is so good that I completely don't mind that we can't remove it.

Luckily root was very easy to achieve and we were able to get passed the bootloader. I have faith that development will explode.

TatDroid

Reaction score
NOOOOOOO, they're skipping Vzw.... AGAIN...!
Why do you say that? Hopefully not because of the specific radio frequencies mentioned in this manual. If I remember correctly I read about the leak of this manual on another tech site, and that site said that this particular manual was for a specific model - which I believe was for the Japanese/Asian market.

I'm not saying that the Nexus 5 WILL be available on Verizon, I'm just saying don't read TOO much into this particular leak.

EDIT: It was model DE20 that we saw clear the FCC a month or so ago. This service manual is for model DE21.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
the manual has every carrier BUT Vzw, Vzw already doesnt like stock android and Google/LG damn sure isnt gonna give them their own special version. IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Vzw gets this i'd be crazy surprised as well as the first one in line on release day like one of those silly fruitphone boys lol...

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
There is a chance that the New Nexus will not be called Nexus 5. It could be called Nexus 4 2013 or Nexus 2013. Think about it, If the call it Nexus 5. The next one will be Nexus 6 and the next on can not be call Nexus 7 because there is already a Nexus 7.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
There is a chance that the New Nexus will not be called Nexus 5. It could be called Nexus 4 2013 or Nexus 2013. Think about it, If the call it Nexus 5. The next one will be Nexus 6 and the next on can not be call Nexus 7 because there is already a Nexus 7.

Lol, you watch mkbhd... Nice (fabolous voice)