Nexus 5 - QI Charger (Wireless) with built in 4,800 mAh battery Review

Discussion in 'RavPower.com' started by TerenceL, Nov 19, 2013.

1. TerenceL

TerenceL Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all! I would like to show you guys this QI charger from Ravpower. Thought it would make a great accessory for the new Nexus 5.

So here's the review...

PROS:
    • Very light
    • Good light indicators
    • Wireless charging
    • Built in 4800mAh battery
    • USB port to charge with cables
    • Good solid build quality

CONS:
    • Can not charge device in more than one position
    • (Personal con) Would like the position of the device to be in the same direction as the lights and ports
    • Not as fast charging as cabled chargers

I'm really liking this charger because of its wireless charging and convenience. It has a built in battery which is a big plus if you can't find any power outlets. The material feels good in the hand and is very light. The charging area has a somewhat matte finish and around the edges has a smooth plastic feel; doesn't feel like cheap flimsy plastic. Everything is solidly built, no loose parts and nothing breaking. I wish it had the ability to charge a device from any position. But it seems to only position it in two ways. Charging takes slightly longer on a QI charger than a wired one but that makes sense. It has 6 light indicators. the 4 in the middle is the battery power level the last one (coming from the left) is the QI charging enabled/disabled. I love how it also has the ability to charge via cables as well as wireless. Just in case there are no power outlets I can trust that my device won't die on me when I take this charger with me.

That'll be all for the review of this awesome QI charger!
    If you are interested in purchasing or finding out more you can go here: Amazon.com: (Upgraded Version)RAVPower Qi-Enabled Wireless Charger Charging Pad (White, Free AC Adapter Included, Single-Position, 5V / 1.5A Input, Powered by AC Adapter or Your Laptop USB Port): Cell Phones & Accessories

There are two options available one with the battery and one without.
    Amazon.com: (Upgraded) RAVPower Qi-Enabled Wireless Charger Charging Pad (White, Free AC Adapter Included, Single-Position, 5V / 1.5A Input, Powered by AC Adapter or Your Laptop USB Port): Cell Phones & Accessories

Hope that helps for anyone interested in a QI charger!

IMG_5825.jpg IMG_5840.jpg IMG_5847.jpg IMG_5850.jpg

Search tags for this page

nexus 5 4800 mah battery mobile

nexus 5 built in battery

nexus 5 supported wireless charger

nexus 5 wireless battery

nexus5 has builtin battery

qi charger battery bank forum

qi charger with battery

ravpowerâ® qi-enabled wireless charger charging pad with bui

wireless battery charger

wireless charing built in battery