Nexus 10 Stock Rooted Deodexed, Rom+Kernel AOSP

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Nov 18, 2012.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +522
    [​IMG]

Developer "craigacgomez" is first to the scene with a Rom for the Nexus 10. This Rom is for the most part a pure AOSP based Rom. There have been a few minor tweaks. The Rom is a userdebug Rom built from the latest Android 4.2 AOSP code. Rom features include Rooted with SuperSU, Completely Deodexed, Advanced Power Menu (Reboot, Reboot Recovery, Reboot Bootloader), includes DRM libraries and binaries, working google location services.

This Rom also includes a kernel using the latest AOSP exynos/manta source. Kernel features include NTFS and EXT3 support, HIDRAW support, Logitech unifying devices support, Insecure boot image, and more. Features coming in later builds Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3, OTG support, Extended quick settings, and more.

To install this simply unlock the bootloader, Grab either RomManager or GooManager from the playstore and install recovery, boot into recovery, wipe data, wipe cache, install rom, install gapps package.

Via XDA
  2. Talon8Ya

Talon8Ya Member

Ratings:
    +1
    This is great but where the heck do you buy one?
    Googles site gives all the info but no checkout. Amazon won't carry it. Half of what's on ebay are scams.
    I would love to get one but I have never had a problem sourcing anything until now.
    I'm sure I'm missing some simple link right in front of me but I would rather look dumb and ask then be dumb and not.
  3. astokes

astokes Member

Ratings:
    +2
  4. Talon8Ya

Talon8Ya Member

Ratings:
    +1
Search tags for this page
android hidraw
best nexus 10 roms
kernel nexus 10 opiniã£o