Nexus 1 Spec Sheet

roberj13

Reaction score
Having bought the Droid for full retail, (because I bought a stupid Samsung Rogue, 2 months before it came out) I won't be switching to the N1, I might add a N1 however...Maybe I'll stop experimenting on the phone I use everyday then..

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, here it is March 23. That was the day I was assured by various folks on this forum that the Nexus One would be available on Verizon. Have I missed an announcement?

bananazx

Reaction score
I just love the hardware keyboard and build quality. I am not changing it. When Droid2 comes out, I'll think about it.

droidnut803

Reaction score
Ive had my Droid for about 2 weeks and I wouldn't trade this phone for anything especially for a Nexus 1. I have read plenty to make an informed decision to wait out the Nexus for something that will be way better than the Droid and I don't see that happening anytime soon! I love this phone especially since I've been rooted and can blow the doors off the puny, cheaply made Nexus. I'm running at double the speed of a nexus. I am so glad I am not the only one that loves their Droid and wouldn't switch to any phone including the over hyped Nexus. It's nice to have fellow Droid Fans out there!!!

droidnut803

Reaction score
Ive had my Droid for about 2 weeks and I wouldn't trade this phone for anything especially for a Nexus 1. I have read plenty to make an informed decision to wait out the Nexus for something that will be way better than the Droid and I don't see that happening anytime soon! I love this phone especially since I've been rooted and can blow the doors off the puny, cheaply made Nexus. I'm running at double the speed of a nexus. I am so glad I am not the only one that loves their Droid and wouldn't switch to any phone including the over hyped Nexus. It's nice to have fellow Droid Fans out there!!!

srt4mn

Reaction score

You are running at 2ghz huh, interesting...

FreyGrimrod

Reaction score
Will this ever be released or are they going with the Incredible instead? *reconsiders buying a tmobile phone to check the service in his regular travels to see if he could live with his true dream an N900*

waiting with antici.......... pation

mjs31

Reaction score
To bad. I am looking forward to see the info that rolls in for the "Incredible". This is one that has my interest peaked.

srt4mn

Reaction score
I'll probably be going with the Incredible next, hopefully that is released sooner than the N1 on verizon.