1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

nextheme w/some blue highlights

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by actngrezy, Jun 16, 2010.

1. actngrezy

actngrezy New Member Developer

ok well Ive been putting this together since the v.2 release earlier and I still need to change some things. I was going to only make the verizon wireless blue but I have to switch date, ongoing, and notifications to blue. I also need to change the app words in the pulldown to white but I figured I throw it out there now because I know alot of people do not like the vanilla look. It has most nextheme icons and some blue accents. Nothing fancy just a clean theme thats not overboard. Just an option if anyone wants to try it. optiong and zipaligned

All png and apks were optimized and zipaligned.
    Update.zip format for use with sprecovery

Update:june 21 Changed ongoing and notification label color from blue back to white so it doesn clash with the color in pulldown.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?iz1jkknmzli
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  2. Tony M27

Tony M27 New Member

Will this work with cw mod recovery??

EDIT: It does work... unless the progress bars are supposed to be green like the original nextheme. I'm just going to assume that's not finished yet..
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  3. actngrezy

Yes its not finished yet. I didn't have time to get to eveything I wanted to last night. Just wanted to get something so people had a few options and didn't need to look at vanilla.
  4. TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET New Member

I installed it and its looks good. Only request is to make the battery percentage bigger. I can hardly see the 100 or 80 :(
  5. actngrezy

I'm off tomorrow so I will be adding sans fixing things tonight. It will look a lot better
  6. Tony M27

Tony M27 New Member

Can't wait for the finished product.

Also, and this is only a suggestion... How about blue progress bars instead of green like nextheme? Just a little something different then nextheme which I'm sure everybody has ran at least once...
  7. Asterisk

Asterisk New Member

I will have to try this once you get everything finished but nice going so far it is looking good. One question what is that widget you have on the third screenshot?
  8. quadjacks

quadjacks New Member

Is there a way to get the update date/time maybe? Just dont wanna waist your time by asking, "IS This The latest?"... Thanks for you super hard work, good job!!!dancedroid
  9. actngrezy

The thirs screen has the power wiget, google search wiget but search contacts only, and profiles from my audio pro manager.

Thanks for all the feedback I def want to hear any suggestions. Anythign to make it better
  10. Asterisk

Asterisk New Member

Awesome thank you for letting me know.