Nextheme revolution for squidly and stock deodexed

bookie

Reaction score
Squid was already awesome. Now it's stinking amazing! Good work!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks to squidly for porting and manup for themeing. Looks beautiful.

rystan11

Reaction score
Is this theme supposed to come with a different set of icons @ the bottom? ie: phone, application, contacts?

SteaveO2

Reaction score
I was a lil worried after i installed it. My phone boot looped from the M twice and then started up fine the third time. :blink:

Dustin.

Reaction score
Only issue I'm having, don't know if it's ROM related or theme related.. Handcent SMS has been force closing a lot here lately.

Just reporting that in to you guys to see if anyone else is having the same issues.

rystan11

Reaction score
I have had no issues whatsoever. Outstanding results using qaudrant. Use ROM manager's "fix permissions" function, that helped some of my force closes

Dustin.

Reaction score
I have had no issues whatsoever. Outstanding results using qaudrant. Use ROM manager's "fix permissions" function, that helped some of my force closes

Ill give it a go. But I did, however, come from Fission. So I'll give this a shot and see how it all goes down.

If I still have problems, I'll more then likely SBF and try again to see if its better coming from a clean stock install.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Did you try clearing data on handcent,uninstalling/reinstalling it shouldn't have done anything I use handcent all the time without issue, ill try with the theme tomorrow.

Dustin.

Reaction score
Did you try clearing data on handcent,uninstalling/reinstalling it shouldn't have done anything I use handcent all the time without issue, ill try with the theme tomorrow.

Yeah I've done all of that. I've pretty much taken every step besides SBF'ing and reinstalling your ROM.

It hasn't had any FC's for about an hour, so like I said, I'll keep running to see if i have issues and let you know.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i talked to a guy earlier that was having handcent problems and when he got rid of mmsblur they all went away, might try that before sbfing.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
aefe525a-5799-36e8.jpg
aefe525a-57c6-55c3.jpg

I'll post more in a bit.

Its a very simple clean black and white theme with green accents.