1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nextheme for UD10 doesn't look like screenshots

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Noman28, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Noman28

Noman28 New Member

I installed UD10 and it has been stable. However the nextheme does not look like the screenshots that were listed for it. All the wallpaper options for launcher 2 are just black with no pictures, very weird. There seems to be no hardwood floor wallpaper. The virtual keyboard does not have the blue lit up letters etc. I'm curious if I need to download something else to get this working? Is this a bug in UD10 that others are experiencing? Any help would be appreciated.
  2. RoLa

RoLa New Member

Hey noman welcome to the site....I had similar issues with those grey boxes and no images, on another ROM...I'm not too familiar with UD, but I do know that the Nextheme was updated yesterday for CyanogenMod..Do you have ROM manager? You can easily install it from there virtually painless.
  3. Noman28

Noman28 New Member

What's up Roladroid. I do have rom manager and I would be interested in checking that out, but here is my question. When I open rom manager at the top where it says flash clockworkmod recovery. My previous recovery is with sprecovery, because that is what I loaded UD with. I am concerned that when I flash and loose sprecovery that I will not be able to get back into UD10 if there is any problems. I read that UD10 doesn't work with clockwork. Is this a ligitimate concern? Or should I just make a backup of ud10 in clockwork and it will work fine? Also have you checked out the nextheme 2 on cyanogen is it just like those screenshots with the hardwood floor and everything, becaue that is SWEET!!!
  4. RoLa

RoLa New Member

Hit me up if you have problems:)...Worse case scenario- you don't like it and flash back to SP.....
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  5. motodroid34

motodroid34 New Member

I have vd 10 and i have room manager no problem so far plus I have made my back up using room manager and I have no problem.
  6. Noman28

Noman28 New Member

Lol, I may. Have to wait till I get off work though. Probably work on this tonight. Appreciate the suggestion and the quick response. I'll get back with you later tonight and let you no if I'm in trouble or if everything went smoothly.