Nextheme font question

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Zac7, May 13, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. Zac7

Zac7 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Alright been looking over the last few days for the answer, but couldnt find it. I am wondering what font is used in the nextheme? Its a little different from the stock font. Also I was wondering if anyone knows a way to apply this font without the entire theme. I dont like the icons and notification bar. Currently using ud new era and the smoked glass theme. really just want a way to apply the font from the nex theme. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.
  2. hiphopvenom

hiphopvenom Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ROM manager has a big selection of fonts.. you just click and it does everything for you.. you have to have clockwork recovery installed for it to work..
  3. Zac7

Zac7 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah that's the thing I checked rom manager I know of all the skaggz fonts and the other ones in forkup, but I am real interested in finding that particular font used in the nextheme found on a lot of the newer roms as the stock font. I noticed it on nexbeast and on a few screen shots of chaos roms.
  4. hiphopvenom

hiphopvenom Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe try contacting the dev manup.. he has his own site.. I will try to get you the link..

You can try getting an answer here. http://forums.swdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11
    Last edited: May 13, 2010
  5. Zac7

Zac7 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Alright cool. Yeah i remember seeing his name on the forum that u can download the theme.
  6. hiphopvenom

hiphopvenom Member

Ratings:
    +0