1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nextheme font question

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Zac7, May 13, 2010.

1. Zac7

Zac7 New Member

Alright been looking over the last few days for the answer, but couldnt find it. I am wondering what font is used in the nextheme? Its a little different from the stock font. Also I was wondering if anyone knows a way to apply this font without the entire theme. I dont like the icons and notification bar. Currently using ud new era and the smoked glass theme. really just want a way to apply the font from the nex theme. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.
  2. hiphopvenom

hiphopvenom New Member

ROM manager has a big selection of fonts.. you just click and it does everything for you.. you have to have clockwork recovery installed for it to work..
  3. Zac7

Zac7 New Member

Yeah that's the thing I checked rom manager I know of all the skaggz fonts and the other ones in forkup, but I am real interested in finding that particular font used in the nextheme found on a lot of the newer roms as the stock font. I noticed it on nexbeast and on a few screen shots of chaos roms.
  4. hiphopvenom

hiphopvenom New Member

Maybe try contacting the dev manup.. he has his own site.. I will try to get you the link..

You can try getting an answer here. http://forums.swdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11
    Last edited: May 13, 2010
  5. Zac7

Zac7 New Member

Alright cool. Yeah i remember seeing his name on the forum that u can download the theme.
  6. hiphopvenom

hiphopvenom New Member