NextElect

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by phogel24, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phogel24

phogel24 New Member

Not trying to start any political flame wars. If you are an Obama fan then this app is not for you. If you are unhappy with the Obama administration then this is a cool little app that you can use for the next several years to help see the light at the end of the tunnel. It even plays a nice little tune on the count down screens
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Then why post this....Political postings IMHO should not be allowed here.
    Gets out of hand way too quickly.....
  3. phogel24

phogel24 New Member

I agree that political discussions get out of hand quickly. However, this is a place to announce available applications. The Android platform is all about openness from development to application deployment. This same application was rejected many times through the Apple app store. Hopefully people can remain reasonable on this thread and only discuss the application. If a person disagrees with the concept of the app they should just move to the next thread.
  4. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Closed

I am going to stop this one now. This thread is :closed_2:

Edit : I want to be clear in this one. I closed this because no matter where you stand politically it can turn ugly. The App is available. I didn't delete the thread because of that. I just would like to avoid and flaming or bashing on ANY member. So the App is announced. No comments are welcome here. Please keep your political views to yourself and in private. I appreciate the understanding
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.