Next Verizon Droid Phone?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we know so far..

Motorola Droid - #1
HTC Eris - #2

What will be the next Verizon Droid? Rumors are now floating around about the HTC Passion / Dragon with a launch date on Black Friday..

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm guessing the calgary.. or at least i hope so, as it looks to be a more entry-level android phone. that would get a broader spectrum of folks involved

daelight

Reaction score
The Boy Genius Report just announced "Verizon will release 15 new phones, mostly smartphones, starting with the BlackBerry Storm2 and continuing into the end of December."

"Apparently the Curve2 or HTC Passion / Dragon will launch on Black Friday, “whatever is ready first.” The second device would be used in a holiday push around mid-December."

Are you kidding me! The Droid or the Passion. I hope they don't mess up the design of the Passion. Verizon listen to me! Let it look just like the HD2 do not mess it up. HTC HD2 is a work of art.

Conundrum: Do I wait for the Passion (bad name--dragon is better) or do i go Droid.

Full story here Verizon to aim for the smartphone crown Boy Genius Report

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a dilema here too. If I remeber correctly. The passion will get a 1ghz processor to go along with it. I could wait for Blackfriday to see. I'll be in VA but i'm sure there is a VZW by my sisters house

lauriep

Reaction score
You can get the Droid and return in within 30 days if something better comes out on Black Friday.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm not crazy about win-mo though......