Next Nexus 10 Could be Made by Asus Instead of Samsung

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-10-asus-made.png

Today seems to be a day for curious anomalies in the Android world. According to a leaked pic of a PC World computer database, the next Nexus 10 may not be coming from Samsung, but could instead be made by Asus. While it isn't too surprising that Asus would be Google's next best choice, (especially considering Asus' success with the Nexus 7 lineup), it is still an unusual move considering the Samsung version of the Google Nexus 10 is such a premium device. Samsung really nailed it with the feature-set.

Of course, Asus knows how to nail down a quality and feature-packed product too. They have continuously proved that with the Transformer series. Perhaps Asus proved to Google that they could do it better than Samsung, and/or could do it cheaper...

As you can see in the pic of the Tweet above, the intel also reveals that it will be hitting the UK at a price of £349.99.

Source: Twitter - @evleaks

Reaction score
Not the entire reason but honestly don't care who makes it.... They just need to finally MAKE it!

Edit to remove quote

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
I just picked up a Nexus 7 for $199.00 @ ChinaMart.
I wanted a portable computer, and the N7 as I'll call it, has all the goodies, like WiFi, GPS, NFC, and is running Jelly Bean 4.3.
I have less than an hour playing with the device since I purchased it and charged the battery, but in the 45 minutes I have had it active, with Wifi and the screen about 1/2 intensity,I have only drained it 10%.
I do not have pics taken by the camera, but it is a 1.2MP front facer, meaning those inclined to show off, can do so, I think I'll just tape it.
Here's a few shots, and being a radio guy, I had to rip off the cover and take a look at the build/layout.
DSCF0863.JPG
DSCF0865.JPG
DSCF0866.JPG
DSCF0867.JPG
DSCF0868.JPG

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
@AECRADIO
Continuing.......
DSCF0870.JPG
DSCF0871.JPG
DSCF0872.JPG
DSCF0873.JPG

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
@AECRADIO
And finally.......
DSCF0874.JPG
DSCF0875.JPG
DSCF0876.JPG

I was too quick on the trigger for several shots, and I appologize for this error.

I hope you enjoyed the 'view' of my latest toy, and NO!
It does NOT work with Framaroot!
No exploits work on the Nexus 7 using this.....I tried several times to force the issue with zero success.