Next Laucher 3D

jtcsifl

Reaction score
I just downloaded and looking for shortcuts to setting it up. Someone else here using it? TY!

Chief Wahoo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just picked up this launcher, based on the positive reviews, but have struggled with setting it up - I am sure it is easy, just need to play around a bit more. I too would be interested in shortcut help. Thanks for posting.

BobDog437

Reaction score
Are you guys just trying out, or did you go for the paid, $15 app? I put the trial on, but took it off, as it looked like a lot of set-up. All the widgets had to be downloaded and it looked a bit confusing. I didn't want to spend a lot of time, just seeing what it looked like and then not forking out the $15. If you keep it, please post some thoughts and tips. I am hesitant, as I have enjoyed Go SMS Pro for years and it turned into nothing but a sales thing. Constant texts about new free themes and when you click, it is free to download, but you have to have GETJAR Gold, or some B.S. to use the theme. So, I quit using it.

REMilk

Reaction score
Next Launcher 3D

I want to state this up front... I have encountered no problems with the S4 stock launcher; it is responsive and works well.

I have been using the Next Launcher 3D on my Galaxy S4 for about 2 weeks. I decided to try the Next Launcher 3D as I have been a user for the "Go Launcher" on both my original Droid and Droid 3. The Go launcher is a predecessor of the Next Launcher 3D.

It takes a little effort to fine tune the Next Launcher and the result is one slick launcher. I got it free, as a special app of the day. I really like the weather widget (free). One of my favorite functions is the rotating dock.

Good luck!
Bob :icon_ lala:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Except for the Wi-Fi widget I'm using the same ones I was already using for Nova and Go and it is only because I wanted something different.
It can't add widgets into the dock but other than that it's pretty much Go Launcher with special effects.
At first I was a bit exasperated at trying to set it up but I just started long pressing the screen and it became much easier to setup after that.
It seems to be more battery friendly on my Rezound than Nova or Go and is a bit snappier.
One thing I especially like is no grids. Instead of being held to certain amounts of real estate to drop something you can put it exactly where you want it , even overlapping should you prefer that effect. Long press the icon opens up options to change how you want it. Long press and drag to upper left will remove it from the screen.
One thing I'd suggest is after setting it how you want it go into preferences and do a backup. I got an update and after the update all my custom icons had reverted to stock, ran a restore and they were all back.
Ask away if you've got any questions. It really isn't that hard once you get the gist of the effects. On my Rezound the menu button is how I get into preferences, settings, wallpaper, etc

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I moved a few things around to get a little better idea of what it'll do , looks wise.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post