Next Gen Moto 360 announced

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
moto-gallery1-1024x768.jpg

Apparently following along in the footsteps of the Moto X naming scheme, the new 360 is simply... the 2015 360. It seems Motorola likes this naming scheme instead of putting a 2 on everything.

The "Collection" as they are calling it, starts out at $299 for the 2 smaller versions (a men's and women's) and a larger one that comes with a $50 bump in price. It's actually available right now on the Moto Maker website for pre-order. The most expensive version with every option checked is $450.

It's a lot more customizable then its predecessor, has improved better battery life and yes, it still has the flat tire which Moto claims doesn't bother most people.

Oh, and did I mention a Sport version coming soon, too, that rounds out the "Motorola Collection"?

SOURCE: Engadget
SOURCE: Engadget - Sport

Last edited:

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I had this story in queue to post, but I got swamped with other stuff. Thanks for taking care of this @PereDroid! :)

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well I know I'm getting the Sport....only question is how long do I have to wait. I could breakdown and just get the Smartwatch 3.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Are there any new features that the 2015 360 will do that my 2014 360 doesn't do now? I mean, I love the new look, a bit classier, but if theres nothing new inside it other than a hardware update, mine is just fine. I dont' see a reason to upgrade.

Also, is 46mm the screen size or the bezel from side to side?

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are there any new features that the 2015 360 will do that my 2014 360 doesn't do now? I mean, I love the new look, a bit classier, but if theres nothing new inside it other than a hardware update, mine is just fine.

Other than an upgraded CPU, I don't think so. The Sport version adds GPS and water resistance.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
The Sport version is more like it. I may need to upgrade.

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
The regular new 360 is IP67.

Tap'n Turbo

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I really like this one especially the smaller men's version.
I guess the flat tire isn't terrible on some of the faces. That's the thing though. It's barely noticeable on some... and HIDEOUS on others.

So horrible I can't believe this is a stock one:
Bleh.jpg

Flat tire? I don't see a flat tire? Looks great here.

yea.jpg