Next Gen 4.2 GAPPS including PhotoSphere, 4.2 Keyboard Installable via Flashable.zip!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images
images
images

If you just can't wait for the official version of 4.2 jelly bean to be released, I am right there with you. Lucky for us @KillDroidHack has packaged together a nice flashable.zip file that will add all of the new 4.2 GAPPS including the new clock, keyboard with gestures, and Photospere to any Android device running Jelly Bean. You will need to be rooted and you will need to have a custom recovery installed. To flash just download the file from the source link below. Then boot into custom recovery wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, and install. There is no need to wipe data. This will work on CM10 and AOKP JB as well as any Jelly Bean roms or any phone that is running stock Jelly Bean.

Via Droid-Hive

Reaction score
Downloaded, installed on Jellywiz JB in my S3 Verizon, and everything works Perfect!

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is interesting....

I love Swype...but I think the stock keyboard is faster for like holding down keys to pick the alt key. If this keyboard works as good as Swype...Swype might be in trouble. Now I need to find out if the Maxx HD has a custom recovery available..

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
WOW...155megs. Downloading now and going to flash. Wasn't expecting that file size. Can't wait for the keyboard. That part excites me. :p

Edit

All seems well on my S3 aokp. I like the new apps. I wish the new keyboard had all the long presses. It only has the numbers. I'll live though.

genagibert

Reaction score
Hey can you please tell me where the donwload link is ?

images
images
images

If you just can't wait for the official version of 4.2 jelly bean to be released, I am right there with you. Lucky for us @KillDroidHack has packaged together a nice flashable.zip file that will add all of the new 4.2 GAPPS including the new clock, keyboard with gestures, and Photospere to any Android device running Jelly Bean. You will need to be rooted and you will need to have a custom recovery installed. To flash just download the file from the source link below. Then boot into custom recovery wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, and install. There is no need to wipe data. This will work on CM10 and AOKP JB as well as any Jelly Bean roms or any phone that is running stock Jelly Bean.

Via RomDroidHacks.com
https://www.google.com/search?q=4.2...o9gSZ-IHYCg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1280&bih=621#

JKZ

Reaction score
Keeps saying file not found when I try to download it.

njs502

Reaction score
Same. File not found when I try to download. Can anyone help?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
It appears it's no longer hosted there. Will try to find an alternate link.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7