Next device...

reznorfan0

Reaction score
I know just the right device for Kejar and Rummy to port liberty over to next. The archos gen8 tablets!!!! Now, this has nothing to do with the fact that my archos 70 (250gig) will be arriving today and there is no selection of custom roms to put on it. it simply looks like a blown up version of the DX and I'm sure the guys would love a new challenge, like hacking this sweet tablet. Really, I'm only thinking of them.....really.

htsht

Reaction score
I agree! My 101 would look awesome with a little Liberty on it.

OP
R

reznorfan0

Reaction score
there ya go...a mandate from the masses. With this groundswell of support, how could you NOT get going on this new port?

OP
R

reznorfan0

Reaction score
Status update? Done yet?

I bet if you sent them both the tablet in question that they would be more inclined to port Liberty =D

LOL, I'll bet they would. Alas, it was hard enough getting my wife to let me get one, I don't think she'll let me shell for a couple more for people I don't know.

I do give the tablet 3 thumbs up though (birth defect). 250gig hard drive, 7inch screen, froyo, $350. All it needs is a rom from a developer I like.

Chris-pee

Reaction score
Lol, I would love it on my 101 as well, cant wait for someone to put a rom for it! any rom will do!

OP
R

reznorfan0

Reaction score
Lol, I would love it on my 101 as well, cant wait for someone to put a rom for it! any rom will do!

I wouldn't say any rom, but yeah, it would be nice for somebody to take up this thing. The performance is commendable at stock (especially at the price point), if somebody like Kejar, Liquid, or Pete decided to tackle it, it would be straight up amazing.