1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Next Android phone for Verizon?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by akj27, Jan 22, 2010.

1. akj27

akj27 New Member

Which one is it? Is it the Nexus One or the Calgary? I ask this because I'm gonna be able to upgrade my phone in about 2-3 months and I just want to know which one will be released first.

Thanks
  2. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Motorola Devour (Calgary as you called it) will be a downgrade from the Droid. Being that there are leaked screenshots of the phone with Verizon branding on it already, I would suspect that one will be out before the Nexus One.
  3. akj27

akj27 New Member

Oh, it'll be a downgrade? Well, then I guess I'll have to wait for the Nexus One.
  4. Misodus

Misodus New Member

The Nexus one is coming out sometime in Spring. Haven't heard much on the other phone tho.
  5. 52brandon

52brandon New Member

I think they will hit roughly at the same time. Like the droid and eris did...
  6. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Personally, having the Droid already... and if I had an update in 2 months... I'd pass on the Nexus... and wait and see what Motorola releases next. :)
  7. moosc

moosc New Member

And considereding that they will sell the nexus like the tmo I say acrew my droid rocks. And since google selling it will not be part of vzw droid line.