Next Android phone for Verizon?

akj27

Reaction score
Which one is it? Is it the Nexus One or the Calgary? I ask this because I'm gonna be able to upgrade my phone in about 2-3 months and I just want to know which one will be released first.

Thanks

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Motorola Devour (Calgary as you called it) will be a downgrade from the Droid. Being that there are leaked screenshots of the phone with Verizon branding on it already, I would suspect that one will be out before the Nexus One.

OP
akj27

akj27

Reaction score
Motorola Devour (Calgary as you called it) will be a downgrade from the Droid. Being that there are leaked screenshots of the phone with Verizon branding on it already, I would suspect that one will be out before the Nexus One.

Oh, it'll be a downgrade? Well, then I guess I'll have to wait for the Nexus One.

Misodus

Reaction score
The Nexus one is coming out sometime in Spring. Haven't heard much on the other phone tho.

52brandon

Reaction score
I think they will hit roughly at the same time. Like the droid and eris did...

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Personally, having the Droid already... and if I had an update in 2 months... I'd pass on the Nexus... and wait and see what Motorola releases next. :)

moosc

Reaction score
And considereding that they will sell the nexus like the tmo I say acrew my droid rocks. And since google selling it will not be part of vzw droid line.