News Flash !! 928Droid Black Glass X Theme on DROID 2 !!!!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Nailed it first try...without a Phone to Theme with!!

Special thanks to Karnovaran for being my Tester!!

928Droid Black Glass X on Droid 2 Froyo Odexed (DeOdexed System Dump needed, please contact me)

Will release an Update.zip with in the next day if all testing continues as well as it has so far!. Also stiill have to change out all of my Droid X "eyes" for Droid 2 "eyes" like I already have on the pull down screen,

Screen Caps!!

snap20100905_204926.png

snap20100905_204724.png

snap20100905_204546.png

snap20100905_204630.png

Syraz

Reaction score
IMO, always like most of the theme....sans the eyes it would be awesome IMO...but to each their own.. keep it up Droid 2 does need the love :)

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
IMO, always like most of the theme....sans the eyes it would be awesome IMO...but to each their own.. keep it up Droid 2 does need the love :)

Too funny...and I go to all the trouble to make sure each finished Theme has the correct "eye" for the Phone it is made for!! :)

Syraz

Reaction score
Never said it was bad, just not my thing...still good work

oz0ne

Reaction score

Then don't use it. It's kinda crappy when someone puts their own free time into something and is struck with negative comments. If there's something that's causing trouble besides some artwork, then let them know. Otherwise, move on. Thanks for your hard work 928Droid. This is what we needed. Looks awesome.

Syraz

Reaction score
Please do not put words in my mouth, never said one negative comment, I complemented him, mentioned the D2 love, saying "the eye isn't my thing" is not a negative comment on his work, I like is work, sorry if you took it has a negative comment. Its awesome we getting themes and such going for the D2.

Then don't use it. It's kinda crappy when someone puts their own free time into something and is struck with negative comments. If there's something that's causing trouble besides some artwork, then let them know. Otherwise, move on. Thanks for your hard work 928Droid. This is what we needed. Looks awesome.

oz0ne

Reaction score
Please do not put words in my mouth, never said one negative comment, I complemented him, mentioned the D2 love, saying "the eye isn't my thing" is not a negative comment on his work, I like is work, sorry if you took it has a negative comment. Its awesome we getting themes and such going for the D2.

You're right; I see that. Maybe it was just the "tone" of the comment. We all know its hard to actually express things through the written word online. My apologies. Maybe it was the beer...:icon_eek:

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Guys, FWIW, I did't take Azzila's comment as negative. Everyone has their own taste, likes and dislikes... the only way you ever have a perfect theme for yourself...is..well. to make it yourself....that's what I did :)

SDI

Reaction score
Guys, FWIW, I did't take Azzila's comment as negative. Everyone has their own taste, likes and dislikes... the only way you ever have a perfect theme for yourself...is..well. to make it yourself....that's what I did :)

Dude this is sweet not knocking this at all but I am a blue lover any way to get it in all blue. Don't have the skills to do it myself thanks either way it's freaking sweet thank you for your hard work!!!!