1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

News and Weather widget doesnt Aquire Location like stock 2.1

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by jak86, Apr 26, 2010.

1. jak86

jak86 New Member

Heres another question. I manually updated to stock 2.1 when it came out and my news and weather widget wouldnt automatically aquire my location. I ended up doing a data and cache wipe I think to fix it. Running bugless beast v9 now, will that work the same way or does that cause problems? Just wanted to know before I start moving ahead and customizing my phone.

Thanks
  2. GeLopez

GeLopez New Member

i have posted the solution to the location problem...posting from droid. ill edit it with the post in a few minutes
  3. GeLopez

GeLopez New Member

4. jak86

jak86 New Member

I didn't have the location setting on, must have been off by default from bb. Didn't need to uninstall either.

Thanks!!
Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 weather widget for gb

theme stock news weather widget gingerbread