News and Weather App Fail

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, sounds like a network issue. I got rid of news and weather, it was just something I never use and why take up resources if you don't use it?

Sounds like you'll all be up and running soon. Just give it a day or so.

djrakun

Reaction score
Been happening here in chicago for the last two days now. I thought it coincided with me upgrading to pete's bb froyo from chevy's, but I guess I can take comfort in out shared misery.

Orlock

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Same here in Fort Wayne, just went to Indy a couple of days ago and it hasn't updated to my current location since...

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine is now busted too. I use mine all the time at work just to look down while on phone calls and see the latest news. And, I have customized news items I have. This is an excellent source for news and sports for me. Hope they get it fixed soon.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
What Rom is everyone using that is getting this error? Just want to make sure they are different.

seanm1211

Reaction score
I am stock, and rooted and have been getting it since last night. Georgia

seanm1211

Reaction score
there are a few people here at work that have unrooted droids i will go look in a second.

Reaction score
I'm running "stock" 2.2 w/root. I flashed back to 2.1 stock rooted(Pete's) and it didn't work either.

I guess we'll just have to wait for Google to fix it... That was my favorite widget too...