Newly Rooted...now on 2.1

born2burn

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am not new to this forum, I have been reading all the posts from you guys for some time. Yesterday I decided it is time to take the big step... I rooted my droid and I am loving the 2.1 live wallpaper.

I just wanted to thank you all for keeping me on the edge. Everyday I kept on reading...one more rooted...damn I need to do it and so at last I did :).

Now since I am in the club, can anyone direct me to what should be my next step.

Thank you all again

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum and congrats on your new supercharged droid :D

depending on what rom you put on....LET THE THEMING AND OVERCLOCKING BEGIN!!! :icon_ banana:Droid Themes - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

just look in any thread that has MM in it or Metamorph:D (you also will need to dl metamorph from the market) fun stuff :D

for overclocking get setcpu from the market :woot:

crspang

Reaction score
Be on the lookout for the flamers to get mad at you because you're somehow being uppity now that you're a root user.

I would suggest flashing a ROM with OCing ability to start. Then start theming.

Have Fun!

pennypritty1

Reaction score
;(

I'm not gonna flame ya but I AM jealous! :) my tech knowledge on the droid is still nil so I don't even know how to "root" to 2.1...

Nonetheless, congratulations. :)

pennypritty1

Reaction score
Sorry... my msg posted twice & wouldn't let me delete this one so ...sorry... :)

Last edited: