Newly rooted...having a few issues

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
Now can I put back the theme at least? I will stay away from the market for now.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Vinnie981

Reaction score
Now can I put back the theme at least? I will stay away from the market for now.

you can put back theme but stay away from market themes they seem to be causing issues on superfreakenclean 2.9.2

OP
C

cdroid1

Reaction score
When I theme is it necessary to put a home replacement app like live home or something on...or will I b satisfied with the transitions and look of my desktop n app drawer with a simple theme?

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
When I theme is it necessary to put a home replacement app like live home or something on...or will I b satisfied with the transitions and look of my desktop n app drawer with a simple theme?

Youre the judge of that.

Sent from my sc'd EC01 radio voodoo'd Fascinate

OP
C

cdroid1

Reaction score

Youre the judge of that.

Sent from my sc'd EC01 radio voodoo'd Fascinate

Ok yes I understand just didn't know how much changed from home replacements to themes..I'm running sc2.9.2 I think I still have dl30 on there(what I rooted with first) any suggestions on a theme for me..any suggestions are appreciated

OP
C

cdroid1

Reaction score
Eb01/Ec10 is what it is...idk if that helps or if that removed dl30..I hate being the behind on all this stuff but I guess u gotta start somewhere