Newly rooted...having a few issues

OP
C

cdroid1

Reaction score
ok nevermind i got it to pull up but the menu was blue and not red...guess ill just be goin the other way to do it

OP
C

cdroid1

Reaction score
Nvm guys I figured it out...still having trouble loading flash vids which is weird...ill figure out how to them and all that next...maybe my vids will start playing soon too

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Vinnie981

Reaction score
Nvm guys I figured it out...still having trouble loading flash vids which is weird...ill figure out how to them and all that next...maybe my vids will start playing soon too

so are you running superfreakenclean 2-9-2 now?

OP
C

cdroid1

Reaction score
Yesssiirr...it still didn't fix the video issue on my league pass app but w.e it seems a lot smoother tho and a few things different that I like...now just gotta learn how to them or just find the best home replacement app..I've tried them all n currently using live home

Vinnie981

Reaction score
Some pics

what theme are you using? If you dont mind telling.

SC froyo 2.9.2

well its for EB01 and meant to be used with superclean 2.8 or superfreakenclean 2.9.2........it wont work on others im almost positive...

Here are the links it the best theme yet i have used and i cant seem to let go of it.......

THEME
EB01 Steel Blue V1.5 SC2.8 - http://www.multiupload.com/CVS8I363TF (For Superclean 2.8) or higher

Last edited:

Vinnie981

Reaction score
cdroid1 feel free to use this awesome theme now that your one superfreakenclean.........they can be applied through red CWM which you now have and to get to that just hold down power button and go into recovery

Vinnie981

Reaction score
This is the pull down menu...see it has that kick ass angry droid there on it....lol

OP
C

cdroid1

Reaction score
Ok cool..so just download it to my sd card then go into recovery n install it?? Plus any suggestions on how to get my phone to vibrate and not drain the hell outta my batter with this new look lol

Vinnie981

Reaction score
Yes install the Mods through recovery aka cwm

Vinnie981

Reaction score
Umm to make your phone vibrate just turn the volume all the way down until it goes to vibrate mode....lol

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
Some pics

what theme are you using? If you dont mind telling.

SC froyo 2.9.2

well its for EB01 and meant to be used with superclean 2.8 or superfreakenclean 2.9.2........it wont work on others im almost positive...

Here are the links it the best theme yet i have used and i cant seem to let go of it.......

THEME
EB01 Steel Blue V1.5 SC2.8 - http://www.multiupload.com/CVS8I363TF (For Superclean 2.8) or higher

Add-On
-Alternate Themed Market - http://www.multiupload.com/UGNVFKW1OF
Both can be added to your phone through CWM:icon_ banana:

I did the market and now it won't load, how do I get back to the stock market?

SC froyo 2.9.2

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
I did the steel blue and it works and looks great but I have no market.

SC froyo 2.9.2

Mcbrocker

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the market place back up after downloading a market theme that will not open? Keeps force closing on boot up. And if I hit market app.

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the market place back up after downloading a market theme that will not open? Keeps force closing on boot up. And if I hit market app.

try clearing the market data, but I really don't know if that will help. What rom are you on?