1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

newest and fastest home app screen available for free on the market

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by stabl4life82, Sep 3, 2010.

1. stabl4life82

stabl4life82 New Member

i am currently running chevyNo1s v4.7 froyo simply stunnings rom with lv 1.2 ghz and was wondering is there a faster home screen than this? it is decent but it does stall a lil ...i heard bout a few such as launcher pro and some other ones but what is the best and fastest one out there? or should i stick with what i have? thanks guys
  2. stanrc

stanrc New Member

I use LauncherPro at 600mhz and its still fast.
  3. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Launcher Pro and ADW are the best
  4. stabl4life82

stabl4life82 New Member

yes i have adw now and i love it...perfect in my eyes
  5. grimley

grimley New Member

Adw

I've tried LauncherPro and ADW, I liked the options better on ADW, but since the last couple of updates its been running slow at times. It also seems like since I got Froyo (FRG22D) that it has been running slow. So I'm not sure if its the app or the android version. Other than that ADW has got better options, imo, than LauncherPro.
  6. gatewayad

gatewayad New Member

They all run or "redraw" a little slow at times, I'm using LauncherPro and really like all the features.
    I would try them both AWD and LP and see which one you like the best and think is the fastest and smoothest
  7. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator Premium Member

Adw

i have ran both ADW and Launcher Pro (premium addition) and launcher pro seems to redraw more often then ADW does.. i like options for ADW and no redrws yet.. when i had droid 1 ran sapphire with ADW. and it was smooth i imagine chevy roms be the same way