1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Newcomer from BB

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by XxsomethingxX, Jul 26, 2010.

1. XxsomethingxX

XxsomethingxX New Member

Hello all,

I have always been a BB fan until the last BB I had(storm). It pushed me over the edge. I just recently got the droid X and am in love with it.

I've got a few questions though. Does the home button close out the current app I'm in? Like if I'm playing a game and I push the home button in the middle of it will it stop and close the app or is it continually running in the background wasting battery?

Also, where can I find developer tools for droid? I can't wait to begin coding some apps. dancedroid

Thanks!